Hotel Acta Atrium Palace**** is located in the centre of Barcelona on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, one of the city’s main thoroughfares, just a few minutes from Passeig de Gràcia, Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas. Its prime location means it has easy access to the main means of transport to all the city’s tourist attractions and places of interest.
Hotel Acta Atrium Palace ****
Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 656, 08010 – Barcelona – España
- Tel: +34 93 342 80 00
- Fax: +34 93 342 80 01
- Email: email@example.com
- Latitude:: 41.394743
- Longitude: 2.160788
Book your airport transfer
Hotel Acta Atrium Palace**** offers the possibility to book a transfer to/from the airport and the port.To make a booking, contact reception or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
THE MAIN TRANSPORT LINKS ARE
- “Passeig de Gràcia” Metro, 150m from the hotel.(L3 – Green Line / L4 Yellow Line / L2 Purple Line)
- “Plaça Catalunya” Metro, 400m from the hotel.(L3 – Green Line / L1 – Red Line)
- “Passeig de Gràcia” and “Plaça Catalunya” train stations. Both have direct trains to the city’s main station, “Sants Estació”.
- Bus:Due to its central location, the hotel is on several bus routes.Reception will provide you with all the information you need to get to any place of interest you wish to visit.
- Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat (FGC) railway, at Plaça Catalunya.
HOW TO GET THERE
From Prat de Llobregat Airport (Barcelona)
- The “Aerobus” departs from the terminals every 10-20 minutes. It is fast and comfortable, with space for luggage. Single ticket:5.90 euros (Return ticket:10.20 euros). It takes about 35 minutes.Get off at the last stop:Plaça Catalunya, 400 metres from the hotel.From there, walk up “Passeig de Gràcia” and turn right onto “Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes”, where the hotel is located within a few metres. http://www.aerobusbcn.com
- Taxi: There is a taxi rank at the entrance to the airport and it takes about 30 mins.
- Tren: There is a train from Terminal 2 of the airport to the train station and it takes about 35 minutes to reach the city centre.There are shuttle buses between Terminals 1 and 2. Get off at the “Passeig de Gràcia” stop, which is 10 minutes from the hotel.
From Girona Airport
Located 105 km north of Barcelona.
The best option is the bus.Direct buses run from Girona Airport to the “Estació del Nord” bus station in Barcelona. From there it is a 5 minute walk to the “Arc de Triomf” metro.Take the metro (L1 – Red Line) towards “Hospital de Bellvitge” and get off at “Plaça Catalunya”.At just 400 metres from the hotel, it can be easily reached on foot.Another option is to change to the L3 – Green Line towards “Trinitat Nova” and get off at the next stop, “Passeig de Gràcia”.
Girona-Barcelona single bus ticket: 16 euros.Return:25 euros.
Duration Girona-Barcelona: 75 min. For more information: http://www.sagales.com
From Reus Airport (Tarragona)
Located 120 km south of Barcelona.
The bus (Hispano Igualadina) is the best option, located just in front of the airport terminal entrance. It goes directly to the “Estació de Sants” train station, stopping outside it. From there, take a train and get off at “Passeig de Gràcia”, one stop away. We recommend you ask at the information desk at the station about which platform the train leaves from, as it tends to vary. Another option is to take the metro (L3 – Green Line) towards “Trinitat Nova” and get off at “Passeig de Gràcia”.
Reus-Barcelona single bus ticket: 15 euros. Return:30 euros
Duration of Reus-Barcelona bus: 1h 20 mins. For more information: http://www.reus-airport.es